The SIGNALIFE institutes have developed state-of-the-art technology platforms with open access for all local scientists:
– Imaging Facilities through the multi-site MICA Platform (http://unice.fr/plateformes/mica/), providing access to optical microscopy including bright field and fluorescence microscope, live cell microscopy (both wide-field and confocal), TIRF and confocal microscopy, laser-capture microdissection and electron microscopy, facilities for image analysis (deconvolution, 3D rendering and animation) and several flow cytometers and cell sorters.
– Functional Genomics Platform (http://www.genomique.info/) equipped with microarrays and New Generation sequencing facilities in Sophia-Antipolis and Nice associated with bioinformatics developments.
– Proteomics facilities (http://www.capabio.fr/) located on 3 sites providing with multiple mass spectrometry and proteomics equipments.
– A Biobank, located in Nice Hospital providing high quality, ethically obtained biospecimens to support research and closely associated with genotyping and molecular pathology laboratory.
– Several histology platforms providing advices and training for all histological studies
– Animal units and experimental facilities for various animal models